The Complete Semiconductor Big Data Platform
IC manufacturers today face uniquely difficult challenges:
- Manufacturing variability reduction continues to drive success in new product introduction as well as fast time-to-ramp and fast time-to-market.
- Explosive growth in data across the entire manufacturing flow creates requirements to address more complex, Big Data environments.
- Effectively navigating Big Data environments is critical to maintaining ROI and staying ahead of the competition.
These challenges result in critical signals remaining latent and undetected within the data collected across all stages of the manufacturing chain, which negatively impacts time-to-market and profitability. Manufacturers’ ultimate challenge is to realize and leverage the implicit value in Big Data.
Exensio™ is specifically designed to address the 3 V’s of Big Data: Volume, Velocity and Variety. Exensio unlocks relevant, actionable information buried in wafer fabrication, process control and test data.
Exensio generates the following benefits:
- Fast, efficient data analysis, correlation between data sources and drill-down to tool and test data.
- Variability reduction, drill-down to sensor-level tool signals, predictive modeling for virtual metrology and other predictive applications.
- Extensive process characterization and benchmarking capabilities through electrical test chip infrastructure.
Exensio is comprised of four components:
Exensio™-Yield Drives fast, efficient data analysis, correlation between data sources and drill-down to tool and test data. Exensio™-Control Drives variability reduction, drill-down to sensor-level tool signals, predictive modeling for virtual metrology and other predictive applications. Exensio™-Test Drives optimization through test floor operation management, monitoring, adaptive test and analysis technologies. Exensio™-Char Drives extensive process characterization and benchmarking capabilities through electrical test chip infrastructure.
The Exensio Platform was created to empower designers and manufacturers to analyze, detect and address yield challenges in real time, as well as meet and/or exceed their manufacturing goals. By achieving higher yields and faster time-to-market, it also enables your organization to achieve your business goals.
The Exensio Platform includes technology which is the result of integrating the Spotfire® analytics from TIBCO® Software, Inc. with PDF Solutions' database, process control and analysis technology.
Contact us to discover more about how PDF Solutions can address your critical issues throughout the IC manufacturing process life cycle.